These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, ATOM Precision of America, Inc. and/or its licensors own its intellectual rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual rights are reserved.
You may review, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subjects to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website;
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website
This website is provided “as it” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ATOM Precision of America. Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to the website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ATOM Precision of America, Inc. does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitation of liability
ATOM Precision of America, Inc. will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
ATOM Precision of America, Inc. will provide with available ATOM products. You agree:
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders; and
- Shipping laws are different in each country.
For goods returned for credit or exchange, you agree to comply with the following:
- Authority for return must be obtained from ATOM Precision of America,Inc. prior to return shipment;
- Products return must be US stocked item listed in the current catalog/online;
- Products that received a special coating and not listed in the catalog are not returnable;
- Packaging must not be opened, tools must not be used, suitable for restocking;
- Return transportation must be prepaid by Customer, unless specifically authorized by Company’s customer service;
- Products will be accepted for return within ten (10) days of invoice;
- A restocking fee of fifteen (15) percent applies to returns made that are over 10 days, but within ninety (90) days, unless a replacement purchase order of equal or greater value is ordered;
- Returns requested on orders over ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year will be accepted with thirty (30) percent restocking fee;
- Refund may be issued at the price. Invoice numbers must be supplied;
- CLAIM number is valid for only thirty (30) days; and
- CLAIM numbers must be referenced on all returns.
You hereby indemnify ATOM Precision of America, Inc. and undertake to keep ATOM Precision of America, Inc. indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses incurred or suffered by ATOM Precision of America, Inc. arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.