Your privacy is important to ATOM Precision of America, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ATOM Precision of America, Inc. collects, and the ways in which ATOM Precision of America, Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ATOM Precision of America, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website; and
- Any other information that you send to ATOM Precision of America, Inc.
Using personal information
ATOM Precision of America, Inc. may use your personal information:
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send you products that you purchase;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications
Where ATOM Precision of America, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agent or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purpose identified elsewhere above, ATOM Precision of America, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing you data
ATOM Precision of America, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alternation of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.