These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, ATOM and/or its licensors own its intellectual rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual rights are reserved.
You may review, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subjects to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website;
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website.
This website is provided “as it” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ATOM makes no representations or warranties in relation to the website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ATOM does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitation of Liability
ATOM will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
You hereby indemnify ATOM and undertake to keep ATOM indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses incurred or suffered by ATOM arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
International Shipment Policy
ATOM will ship products overseas (Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Europe, and Asia).
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders; and
- Shipping laws are different in each country.
Products returned for a refund or exchange must comply with the following rules:
- Authority for return must be obtained prior to return shipment;
- Products returned must be US stocked item listed in the current ATOM catalog;
- Products must not be opened, not be used, suitable for restocking;
- Unless specifically authorized, return transportation of the Products must be prepaid by Customer;
- ATOM will accept all returns requested within ten (10) days of invoice;
- A restocking fee of fifteen (15) percent applies to all returns requested after ten (10) days of invoice but within ninety (90) days of invoice;
- All returns over ninety (90) days of invoice and up to one (1) year of invoice will be accepted with a thirty (30) percent restocking fee;
- No return will be accepted after one (1) year of invoice;