This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ATOM Precision of America, Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ATOM Precision of America, Inc. does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
ATOM Precision of America, Inc. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- or any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if ATOM Precision of America, Inc. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit ATOM Precision of America, Inc.'s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by ATOM Precision of America, Inc.'s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ATOM Precision of America, Inc.; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ATOM Precision of America, Inc. to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.