- •Stable long-lived machining can be achieved for precision small hole drilling of steels
- • Wide drilling application is available from mild steel to hardened steel (HRC50)
- Micro precision drilling from micro holes.
- GET RID OF reamer after all.
- Specifically developed for multi-hole precision drilling in steels such as carbon steels, alloy steels and hardened steels (303SS, 304SS, 316SS, 403SS, 404SS, 410SS, 420SS,430SS, etc.).
- Wide chip pocket enables smooth chip evacuation under high speed and feed drilling conditions.
- The Fine Coating System (FCS) especially developed for micro precision drills keeps edges sharp, allowing excellent cutting performance and wear resistance.
- Slight honing on drills over φ 1.6mm(=0.06299”) prolong tool life while preventing chipping in high speed and high feed drilling conditions.